I’m writing this now so that when I get comments, emails, or messages, I can link to this page for easy access. :-)
1. In the original version of Falling In Love With Her Husband, you said Rebecca miscarried at 2 months but that time frame doesn’t work in Kent Ashton’s Backstory. What gives?
Answer: You are right. One of my editors caught that glaring error, and I have corrected it. I have updated Falling In Love With Her Husband to take out the “two month” period.
2. Why did did you take out the first chapter of the original version of Falling In Love With Her Husband?
Answer: Because I felt like it was boring and didn’t add anything to the plot. The original version started out in Ann’s Point of View. When I updated the book based on my editor’s and beta reader’s (two separate people) suggestions, I also removed the first chapter. So the new version will have Todd’s Point of View as the first chapter. In other words, the book used to have 28 chapters but now it has 27.
3. In the original version of Falling In Love With Her Husband, Ann’s mother said that Rebecca was “sad” and had removed herself from society. But this isn’t the case in Kent Ashton’s Backstory until after Kent returned to Virginia in November. Ann’s mother had to have left Virginia to see Ann around the same time Kent did. So what’s up, Ruth?
Answer: I changed this inconsistency in the new version of Falling In Love With Her Husband, thanks to my editor’s eagle eye. ;-)
4. When Agnes visits Ann in November (in the original version of Falling In Love With Her Husband), they say that Kent knew Ann was married, but you say he didn’t know.
Answer: That is correct. I have changed this in the new version of Falling In Love With Her Husband.
5. You still have the original version of Falling In Love With Her Husband up on (fill in the blank) online bookstore. Why?
Answer: I have uploaded the new version to Smashwords and Amazon. Smashwords can take a while to update files to different venues, and on a certain venue there seems to be no updates at all (no matter how long ago I made the change). So it should update on B&N, Kobo, Sony, Apple, and their other channels in the next couple of months.
I think I covered it all, but if there’s anything I missed, feel free to comment below and I’ll try to address it.